Skip to content
Did you know that Vegan cheeses…
- Are toxic free: People consuming Vegan cheeses avoid residues of hormones, viruses, bacteria and toxins contained in dairy products and generated by antibiotics, pesticides, and disinfectants assimilated by cattle in the industrial production process
- Are suitable for everyone: Gusto Vegan cheeses are 100% dairy-free, soy free, nuts free, gluten free and can be used all day long from people from all ages and especially those facing problems with lactose intolerance or a true milk protein allergy.
- At the end of the day, vegan cheese can be a good alternativeto dairy cheese. With no carcinogenic animal proteins and growth hormones, vegan cheese is a safe and healthy option. You can also consider finding spices and flavoring, that might help add some cheesy flavor especially if you are leaning to a more whole-food plant-based diet. In moderation though, eating plant-based cheese can be an enjoyable part of a balanced diet.
- In vegan cheeses, everything is an advantage. Not only are they less processed and more natural than dairy cheeses, but they are also very complete. They provide abundant energy in the form of carbohydrates, accompanied by fiber.
- They do not contain addictive opioid peptides that increase intestinal permeability and constipation, or substances that are difficult or impossible to digest (such as lactose or casein) that end up in the blood and produce mucus, respiratory problems, and autoimmune disorders, among others.
- Improved Heart Health. A study in 2021 shows that high consumption of plant-based food can significantly lower heart diseases. Vegan cheeses have less processed ingredients and are more natural than regular cheese. Not only are they chewy and delectable, but they also provide energy in the form of carbohydrates and fiber.
- Research has shown that a vegan diet can help do the following:
- Promote weight loss.
- Reduce your risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
- Lower your chances of getting certain types of cancer, such as colon cancer.
- Manage diabetes by lowering A1C levels.