Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and several grinds of pepper.
On a large platter, arrange the cucumber, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, Vegan White, red onions, and olives. Drizzle with the dressing and very gently toss. Sprinkle with a few generous pinches of oregano. Season to taste and serve.
cook it with
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, more for sprinkling
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
For the salad
- 1 cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeded, and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 5 ounces Vegan white, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup olives