Skip to content
- In a large pan, add in 1 tbsp olive oil and shallots. Cook under medium heat until softened.
- Turn up heat and add in sliced mushroom, thyme and pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 30 secs and pour in the white wine.
- Sauté the ingredients for few mins until the mushroom are softened and cooked through.
- Coat the baguette lightly with olive oil and place them on a griddle pan or flat pan and toast until both sides are crispy and golden brown.
- Remove and immediately rub the garlic (cut side down) all over the baguette.
- Spoon the desired amount of mushroom mixture on top of each sliced baguette and sprinkle generously with Vegan Gouda cheese.
- Bake in a toaster oven until the Vegan Gouda cheese are all melted.
cook it with
- 1 punnet (200g) white button mushroom – sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic – cut into half
- 2 shallots – diced finely
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup grated Vegan Gouda cheese
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- Salt & black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 loaf of baguette / ciabatta – cut diagonally into ½ inch slices