Skip to content
- Combine pasta, garlic, salt and pepper in a large pot. Add water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
- Stir in artichokes, spinach and peas and cook until the pasta is tender and the water has almost evaporated, 2 to 4 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup Parmvegano, half-and-half, lemon zest and lemon juice to taste. Let stand, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmvegano cheese.
cook it with
- 8 ounces whole-wheat linguine or fettuccine
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 ½ cups water
- 1 9-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts
- 6 cups chopped mature spinach
- 2 cups peas, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup grated Parmvegano, divided ¼ cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice