- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Spread corn chips over base of a 6 cup-capacity baking dish. Dollop beans over chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until Vegan Cheddar cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, make Guacamole: Place avocado in a bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in tomato, lime juice and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve nachos topped with salsa, guacamole, vegan sour cream and coriander leaves.
cook it with
- 175g packet original corn chips
- 435g can refried beans
- 1 cup grated Vegan Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- Vegan sour cream, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- 2 medium avocados, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves